Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer during pregnancy complications
Unregistered

RE: Prayer during pregnancy complications

Jesus-signRead-bibleBless
(04-07-2012 06:40 AM)cmbadua Wrote:  I really need your immediate prayers. I am pregnant and had to go to the ER yesterday for bleeding. This is called a threatened miscarriage. Sometimes the bleeding can stop and the pregnancy can continue with no problems. And sometimes it can result in miscarriage. They don't have enough to suggest that there is no chance for the pregnancy to proceed to term, but they don't have too much good news either. I have a follow up on Monday when they should be able to come to a solid conclusion of the situation. I need you all to pray that all turns out well. That the bleeding stops and that there is proof that the pregnancy may go on. We know our God and that He can beat any odds that man puts in front of us. Thank you all!
we all pray for you and your baby "
God bless he hears your prays AmenJesus-crossCool
09-06-2018 10:43 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Vsantos0491
Unregistered

RE: Prayer during pregnancy complications

Please pray for my unborn baby. I'm 8- 9 weeks pregnant. At 6 weeks the baby had a heart beat of 154, (seen through a transvagunal u/s). I went to my regular appointment 3 days ago, the abdomen u/s showed no heartbeat. I'm praying for a miracle. I love my child. I couldn't bear another miscarriage. I have no cramps or bleeding. Please, please pray for my little one.
09-29-2018 09:21 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.