Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Pray for husband to get courage to speak to me
believing
Unregistered

Pray for husband to get courage to speak to me

Hello

Ive been praying for my husband to come out of adultery he moved out a few months ago. I don't believe he is any longer in adultery. I see a change in his spirit. Please stand with me in restoration and for him to hear gods voice and the courage to speak to me. Come against fear and pride in him. We communicate but i feel he wants to speak and doesnt know how. Please stand with me thanks so much!
05-09-2014 02:13 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
eugene Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Pray for husband to get courage to speak to me

Our Father of Redemption & Restoration, grant us to bear much fruit of love, of knowledge & of understanding & to live by every Words of Your teachings. Please give us wisdom, hope and strength to carry on in dark times, and we ask you do destoy the work of the enemy in jis heart. Help him to overcome the difficulties & failings that he has in his life through Christ. Infuse in us to love You with all our heart, mind & all of our being in order for us to make it through those dark times & to make it through the things that we face whatever circumstances there is in the world. Empower us to be faithful to not fall away, to hear & obey Your voice, to love one another & to do good works. Grant us to be faithful & wise servant which give food to Your Household in due season. Merciful, Kind, Generous & Gracious Elohim please hear our prayer, listen to our cry for mercy & answer us for the sake of Your goodness & loving kindness in the Beautiful Saving Name of Jesus, the High Priest of the good things to come,the Way, the Truth & the Life. Amen
05-12-2014 02:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Never forget or become weary in praying daily for your spouse and all prodigals to turn their heart to their Lord Jesus Christ. Believe that the Lord will use many different circumstances to get your spouse's attention. We need to pray for every one of our loved ones to fear our Lord God, to learn His wisdom and knowledge, knowing that God's truth will set them free from all the bondages of sin that are in their lives right now.
"Teach me your way, O LORD , and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave." Psalm 86:11-13
Believe that your Lord is going to change your spouse's heart. When your spouse comes home, may you always give God all the glory, honor and praise for your restored marriage!
05-12-2014 06:45 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural deliverance over this family.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-18-2020 12:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.