Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

praise report
ronnie
Unregistered

praise report

PRAISE REPORT!!!!!!!!!!
I GOT MY CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! MY WIFE DROVE 220 MILES TODAY TO SPEND CHRISTMAS WITH ME. ALSO AFTER 8 1/2 MONTHS OF SEPARATION MY WIFE OFFICALLY CAME BACK TO OUR MARRIAGE TODAY!
BY THE GRACE OF GOD I WILL BE MOVING BACK HOME WITH MY WIFE IN 3 WEEKS!!! I THANK GOD FOR THIS MIRACLE AND FOR KEEPING ME CLOSE TO HIM FOR THE PAST 8 1/2 MONTHS. WITHOUT HIM MY MARRIAGE AND FAMILY WOULD BE DEAD.
THERE IS NO MORE POWERFUL WEAPON AGAINST satan THAN THE POWER AND WILL OF OUR LORD.
Please continue to pray for my marriage, that we will be guided by the Lord for the rest of our lives and live lives pleasing to him.
I also continue to pray for the families of my fellow prayer partners,my dear friends, and their families; Kaidee, Kurt, Jeff, Amanda,Ani and all those who left their marriages and familes up to the Lord woth faith.
PRAISE GOD
readyforher07[at]yahoo.com
12-25-2007 11:22 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: praise report

That's awesome news!

Praise the Lord!

Bless
12-25-2007 11:52 PM
joelle
Unregistered

RE: praise report

Ronnie,
I am soooooo happy for you. God is good all the time. May you and your wife have a blessed new year and may God continue with the restoration process and continue to give you the desires of your heart. It is so good to hear this good news.
J.
12-26-2007 07:43 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.