Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please pray for my mom
jenidarlin
Unregistered

Please pray for my mom

My mom, her name is Jenny, has been struggling with her health lately. She has very bad knees, can barely walk but has to work to survive. No insurance, no disability and she has been getting sick alot lately. Please pray that she is healed from this most recent illness of a stomach bug and high fever, and also a strange bout of mental fog, memory lapses...I am so worried about her. I pray that she can heal enough to have clarity in her mind and that she can find the help she needs with her job, finances, overall health and to live the life God intends for her. She is 57 and too young to be having the issues she is facing now! Thank you.
05-31-2008 12:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Please pray for my mom

Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit let us BELIEVE YOUR REPORT today.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of POWER, and of LOVE, and of A SOUND MIND. 2 Timothy 1:7 Father, remove the fog and give her the mind of Christ. Send forth Your Word and let them know truth ...The Truth will set them free. Your Promises are yes and amen and as we attend to Your Words Lord, as we really listen to what Your Word is saying to us and keep them in the midst of our heart...they are life to us and health to all our flesh. You sent Your Word and healed us. Open the eyes of our heart Lord and lead us Holy Spirit to God's ways which are higher that all would be well with our souls. I ask it all in the Name of Jesus So Be It in His Mighty Name. Be Healed in Jesus' Name Be Free in Jesus' Name. Be much at peace in Jesus' Name. Amen
06-01-2008 05:22 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.