Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please pray for Joan and her family
Unregistered

Please pray for Joan and her family

My friend Joan and her family have to make a tough decision concerning her husband.
He has dementia, they have been caring for him for a few years at home. He has at times gotten violent, and now he has fallen. His wife is not strong enough to lift him up, and he was taken to the hospital with some bad bruises. They have recommended he be put in a nursing home. His wife and daughter have to make that decision, and are finding it very hard to do so. They are both in their eighties and the daughter works, and can't be there all day long to help the mother. Please pray they be able to make the right decision for this man as hard as it is for them. May they see this is best for him to be taken care of properly for his condition. God's blessings to all.
01-07-2021 06:53 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
LastAcorn99 Offline
Registered

RE: Please pray for Joan and her family

I'm sorry to hear about the situation your friend and her family is facing, friend. Know that I'll be praying, asking the Lord to surround Joan and her daughter with His strength and comfort as they make decision concerning her husband. God bless your caring heart!
01-07-2021 10:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

Lord bless Joan and her daughter with the peace that surpasses all understanding, and the strength to make this decision about their loved one. I pray the mighty and loving name of Jesus Christ. Amen! Warrior
01-08-2021 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Lord give your peace and strength to this mother and daughter, help them with the decision they have to make concerning the father. We know it's not an easy decision but with your help they can do it, and may it be well with their soul. I pray in the precious and mighty name of Jesus, amen.
01-09-2021 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Lord help this family and send Joan and her daughter wisdom from above, also the strength and peace they need in this situation. I pray in Jesus name amen.
01-12-2021 08:15 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.