Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please Lord, send us good news about our home
Unregistered

Please Lord, send us good news about our home

Please pray with us to the Lord,
We are asking him, if it be his will, that we will recieve good news and a miracle and be able to save our home. We have been so worried as we are very much behind, because of not much work, or no work. We have been in our home 11 years and have never seen things so bad. Praying the Lord will help us, as we need to help our little granddaughter, who is 7, she lost her daddy last year, and her home in May. Praying the Lord will help us through this, as we have steve's possessions to care for, and their beloved, disabled dog, to look after as long as we can.

Dear Lord, Dear Jesus, we ask that you giude us through this, we are scared, worried, cannot eat or sleep, so much is weighing on us at this time. We ask for good news, help from others, or a miracle, as what be your will. We have no where else to go and all our savings is gone, we are older and have worked all our lives but now find ourselves with no income, no job. Please Dear Lord, Dear Jesus, show us the way, so that we may serve you. Also, I have not aeen able to buy anything for my little granddaughter for a very, very long time. She needs pants for school, and she will need a jacket, if there is a way somehow, someway, it would be wonderful, if not I understand. And Dear Lord, Dear Jesus, please watch over my disabled sister, who is struggling, and my son who is in prison, please keep him safe and protected. Thank you Dear Lord, Dear Jesus for your blessings, which have been wonderful! Thank you for your love. Also Dear Lord, Dear Jesus, Larry, my husband is depressed, please bring him close to you and show him everything will be alright. In Jesus name, we pray, amen
10-11-2010 08:18 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Please Lord, send us good news about our home

Father, ease the pressure on this family...let them rest and have peace in their hearts and their minds despite their circumstances. Father please bring work that they may be provided for and save this home that they worked for so long to have. Father please answer this prayer in your mercy that this family may stand. Father lift Larry out of depression...supernaturally and give him and the rest of this family hope. In Jesus name...Amen
10-11-2010 09:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-11-2010 08:06 PM
Unregistered

We pray that the Lord Almighty will send us good news about out home. We pray that we may, with his will, start to help others more as we become more stable in our home and job situation. Thank you Lord for all your wonderful blessings. Jesus-signWarrior
We pray for your help Lord, In Jesus name we pray, amen
10-12-2010 09:59 PM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father, please hear the prayer of this guest and bring welcome relief in this circumstance with their home. Bless them Father that they may continue to bless others. In Jesus name...Amen!
10-13-2010 06:49 AM
Unregistered

Please pray that the angels will come and bring good news, soon. We know that the Lord Almighty has a plan for our lives. Please pray for us. Bless you and your families. Jesus-signJesus-signJesus-sign
10-14-2010 11:10 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father, this family continues to wait and pray for your help in this situation. Please move that they may receive good news about their home. In Jesus name...Amen!
10-14-2010 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Praying for good news from the angels, Please pray with us Jesus-sign
HeartWarrior
10-15-2010 07:44 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father...please come to the aid of this family quickly...that they may have a roof over their heads and food on the table. Your word says that you will provide for all of their needs...please do so that your word may be fulfilled. In Jesus name...Amen!
10-15-2010 09:26 AM
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-15-2010 08:04 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.