Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please Dear Lord, I can't do this anymore----
Unregistered

RE: Please Dear Lord, I can't do this anymore----

BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS DEFEAT YOUR ENEMIES ON ALL ISSUES MERCIFUL LORD, APPEAL THIS FOR US, BRING STRENGTH, FAVOR, WISDOW...FORGIVE US, MY FATHER REBUKE YOUR ENEMIES LORD
10-14-2015 06:09 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord break all addictions in this family, also bring salvation for those who are not saved. You are the only one who can help them all, give this grandparents the strength, peace and wisdom they need, also to keep holding unto you. We know you are more than able Lord to
have your perfect will be done in these situations, I pray in Jesus's name amen.
10-14-2015 06:50 PM
Unregistered

(09-24-2011 08:40 AM)mililani888 Wrote:  Father, I lift up "Guest's" and her family to You in Jesus' name. We give you the Glory Father no matter what we are facing. We praise you because You are worthy of our praise ( 1 Chron. 16:25; Rev. 5:11-14). Lord you are the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, the King of kings and Lord of lords. Father you are our Creator, Provider, Healer, Redeemer, Judge, Defender and much more.

Warrior
God says, right now, that he is about to repay your enemies(satan and his hosts) for all that you and your family been through which they caused. Your Word says Father, that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Therefore, Father, I decree that no weapon formed against Guest and her family prospers this day or any day to come. Your word says, Father, that trouble shall not arise a second time. Therefore, Father, I decree that Satan cannot make trouble for Guest and her family again, in this matter, as he did in the past, in Christ Jesus’ Name. Father, Your Word says that the righteous shall receive favor from their enemies because you surround them as with a shield of favor. Therefore, Father, I claim favor for Guest and her family and decree that this has already come to pass in heaven and manifests for Your glory here on earth, in Christ Jesus’ Name.

Lord Jesus Christ, this day and each and every day to come, I plead your Precious Blood of protection over Guest, her spouse, each of their children, their immediate family members, relatives, friends, acquaintances, all true Christian believers; I cover with your Precious Blood, Lord Jesus Christ, all that they are, have and possess, and their travels by car, boat, plane, their income, their finances, possessions, health, safety, welfare, their bodies, their body parts-systems-functions-organs-members-senses. I put all of these things under the covering of Your Precious Blood and decree that Satan cannot touch them, neither this day nor any day to come, all in Your Name, Lord Jesus Christ. Lord Jesus Christ, I bind Satan, the ruler spirits, every principality, power, ruler of the darkness, wicked spirit in high places, the spirits of poverty and python and all of their underlings, all territorial spirits, all above, around and below them, and all spirits not of the Holy Spirit manifesting against their finances. I loose themselves and their finances.”

Satan, I command you to release your grip from their finances along with all those evil spirits and all spirits not of the Holy Spirit. Get your hands off of their finances, their income, and their possessions, this day and every day to come, in the Name of Christ Jesus. I command from you a seven-fold return, according to the scriptures and I command you to obey, all in Christ Jesus’ Name. I command you to restore all that you have stolen, for the Word says, “(speak one or more particular scripture verses appropriate to your circumstances or situation)”, and the Word is true and will not return to God the Father in heaven empty. By trusting faith I call Guest and her families' finances restored, prosperous, and full of God’s abundance according to the Lord Jesus Christ’s plan for their life (Psalm 1), in Christ Jesus’ Name. Satan, in Christ Jesus’ Name I command you to cease all of your activities against Guest and her family. Devil - You get your hands off of Guest and her family. I bind you and I loose Guest and her family and I curse all of your seedings, works, plans, and activities at their roots, binding you first Satan, then the ruler spirit and all spirits not of the Holy Spirit, and the spirits of lack, sickness, suicide, discouragement, hopelessness, despair and all things that is not of God's plan. I decree that you can no longer manifest. I loose blessings and favor of God in heaven, abundance, healing and good health into Guest and her family here on earth. I plead the Precious Blood of Christ Jesus between Guest and her family, Satan and all of your evil spirits and I decree that you can’t touch them and you can’t have them. Get your hands off and back off! Get out! The Word says that the power that is within us is greater than that which is in the earth (I John 4:4) and the Word says that we have power and authority to trample over serpents and scorpions (Lk.10: 17,19) and authority over all of your power(satan) (Luke 10: 18, 19). I decree your works trampled, cut down, and all of your plans against Guest and her family cancelled, made null and void, never manifested, never come to pass, cursed and destroyed at their roots, and rendered of no effect, all in Christ Jesus’ Name.

Father, thank you for having heard and granted this prayer in Christ Jesus’ Name. Father, I ask that you give "Guest and her family" eyes of faith to see and believe YOU for the fact of the dangers Satan and his hosts may bring against their lives. Also, give them eyes of faith to believe you Father for the fact of YOUR divine presence, sovereign and all-wise plan, and YOU omnipotent provision. I curse every attempt of iniquity programmed for "Guest and her family" in the course of this year and I decree advance victory over every form of temptation in the name of Jesus. Glory to God the Father. Father, thank you for having heard and granted this prayer in Christ Jesus’ Name. Amen and Amen.

["Guest" as you are reading this message the 'restoration annointing is already at work in your life and in your family members'. Instant miracle is already happening, all around you in the name of Jesus. The devil always comes to steal, what the blessings God has given to us. God is releasing seven fold vengeance and judgment on all your enemies. God is restoring your families' promotion; God is restoring your families' finances, God is restoring your families' health, God is restoring your families' joy and peace, in Jesus name. I can hear the abundance of the rains of restoration. As the Lord lives you and your family shall be experiencing continuous showers of the rain of restoration in the name of Jesus. Starting today, the moment the enemy decides to take what belongs to you and your family, the vengeance of God will strike them. The moment they considers taking your joy or peace, the vengeance of God will destroy them. We are in the last days, the day of vengeance of our God. Whatsoever you and your family had but lost, is coming back to you and your family members in seven fold. You have to make sure you are always doing what pleases God.]
Bless in Jesus-sign Amen

Bible

Jeremiah 30: 16 - 17.
Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, everyone of them shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey. For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord…

Proverbs 6:31
But if he be found, he shall restore seven fold.

Revalations 5:12
God is going to restore your lost power, riches, wisdom, strength, honor, glory and blessing in the name of Jesus.

Joel 2:25
And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I send among you.

John 10:10
The thief cometh not but for to steal to kill and to destroy

Zechariah 1:17 - 21
The devil is the thief, but this time he would not succeed. Because for every blessing God is bringing your way this year, there is an angelic police charged with the mandate to execute vengeance upon everyone that intends to steal what belongs to you.

Jeremiah30:16 - 17.
Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, everyone of them shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey. For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord…

Psalm 68:19-20
19 -Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burden, The God who is our salvation.[Selah.]
20 -God is to us a God of deliverances; And to God the Lord belong escapes from death.
AGREE ALSO AMEN & AMEN WE CLAIM THESE POWER PRAYER ALSO WHEN WE NEED THEM THE MOST NOW, PRAISE YOU LORD
10-15-2015 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Lord I have been trying to do the right thing by going to church and all holy days. I have changed my life completely; however the more I try to get ahead the more I fall short. I cannot seem to get ahead and I am falling and continue to fall. I am financially strapped and want to do the right thing. I just need you to pray for me and keep my faith strong. I will do whatever legally I need to do to make things work but I need you strength and guidance to keep me going. In Jesus's name I pray! Lord pray for me and let me knit w things are going to work out. I can't take the pressure anymore!
04-13-2016 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I'm so glad to hear most of your prayers were answered, and continue to pray all will be well again in your life. Our God is a GREAT GOD! He answered also my prayers when we too lost our beloved home, when my husband lost his job and I was sick. We had just been given custody of our three yr old grandson. We went through some hard times, but kept praying knowing God will answer us in his timing, this happened to us the back in the 1990's. We were able to rent for five years, and my husband was able to find a god job again. Then after five years the Lord helped us get another house a newer and bigger house in a better area. This house had also gone into foreclosure, our new mortgage is less than what we were paying for rent, Praise His Holy Name. We've been here 16 years and our grandson is working, living on his own now with his own apartment near us. He has grown to be a hard working young man, with a good heart to who loves the Lord and have lots of faith in Him. I have seen the Lord work in all of us, my faith in Him has increased even more. I never live through a day that I don't thank my Heavenly Father as soon as I wake up. So hang in there for when the enemy tries to hurt us and take our blessings away, the Lord comes and gives us something better. I remember the book of Job and believe me God still does the same for us today.
Lord thank you for helping this family as you have done. Continue to give them strength, your peace, and joy in the middle of their storms Help them to someday have a better home than the one they lost, and the whole family restored together this time better than ever. Help their granddaughter to be able to see her father soon, as you have your perfect will done in their situation and lives. I
pray this, and thank you in advance in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, amen.
04-13-2016 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Please HELP us now my Lord
04-13-2016 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Praise Your Holy name Lord Jesus, Your enemies are defeated and under all our feet, Restore us all with MIRACLES SOON Amen
04-14-2016 06:19 AM
Unregistered

Please Lord I can't take it anymore. I need divine intervention.
Alone, it's difficult, I need God's presence. I am desperate for you oh Lord, God almighty, my loving Father, my friend, where do I go when I need someone, where do I go when I feel alone, where do I go when I am alone, I run to you Lord I run to you. If I go to the deepest ocean, your Spirit will be there, If I go to the east or the west your Spirit finds me, If I go the highest star in the sky, your Spirit will be there, I run to you Lord, I run to you.
04-23-2016 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Hear us all now my Lord and do Your mighty miracles soon and cancel all debts retaliation and injustices, by Your precious blood we pray Amen
04-24-2016 09:08 AM
Unregistered

...and all persecutions over all of us, favor and mercy my just Lord
04-25-2016 07:00 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.