Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Buster - 04-07-2009 05:21 PM |
|
My Dear Lord, I trhank you that there are those around we can ask for prayers from. You have told us to pray one for another,and I am gratefulto you and the prayer warriors out there. I pray for Chris and Shelley as well,along with anyone else on this forum who is in pain,and is lookingfor your healing touch.Lord, I know when you;ve spoken to me you tell me not to worry everything will be allright--please give me the faith and peace to know it will,Oh my Lord,I do ask this in Jesus name, Amen |
| Posted by byhisgrace - 04-07-2009 07:08 AM |
|
Hi Buster, Just came from an aqautic class, and it does wonders for my arthritis in my neck and also helps me release tensions, such as I was having this morning . There is many there for back problems, and other health issues. Was just suggesting that this might be an option for you too. Dear Jesus, We uplift your son, Buster , who faithfully prayers for others in need, when he himself is in need. We ask for your loving , healing touch to be placed upon him and for you to intercede on his behalf . Lord, bring a solution to him that will help him be able to rise above this back pain and glorify you Lord. Do not let satan take away his joy in you and in all things may he give you thanks , knowing Lord, that all things do work out for good. We thank you for the love and service he gives to us all and ask that you put a blessing upon him and his loved ones. Put angels in charge of him and his family. In your precious name, I pray Jesus. Amen. Wanted to add too, please pray for my husband, Chris, as he too suffers from severe back pain, just like you, from a fall, and there is a woman in my swim class too, by the name of Shelly, she has gone through so much back problems and uplift her in prayer today, as she is going in to find out results a mass they found. Thank You and Many Blessings! |
| Posted by mariarae - 04-07-2009 06:58 AM |
|
Lord I ask that you help this child of yours. Heal Buster of all pain that he is having, help him to enjoy a closer walk with you. It says in your word Lord Ask and you shall recieve, I am asking that you return Buster to the complete healthy and whole person you created him to be. Give him confidence, health, and comfort. As he has been a comfort to many. In your loving name Jesus Amen |
| Posted by Buster - 04-07-2009 06:38 AM |
|
Would others pray with/for me. My health issues- the last few weeks I have been experiencing very bad back aches throughout the day and into the evening. I ask that you willpray that the Lord will restore my health, and give me a closer walk to him, and increasemy faith. dear Lord, I come to you with praise and thansgiving for all you have done for me throughout my life. I pray and ask you to intercede in all other requests upon this board, and even those requests that someone has not posted. Lord, I turn my aches and pains over to you,asking you to intercede and make me whole and healthy. I ask you to draw me closer to you and increase my faith, for I ask this in jesus name, Amen |

