Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: I’m sorry but God needs to here my plea
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by AnonymousZwei - 08-06-2026 01:51 AM
I need my friend to reach out. It’s been 3 months since she was told lies about me. I have almost lost my faith completely. If she doesn’t reach out soon, I will loose my faith completely. I am severly depressed about my situation. I will update if it works, or (at this point it looks like this) god doesn’t hear me and abandons me.