Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Manuel - 04-02-2025 08:56 PM |
|
Shalom I bring our precious brother Caleb today with a request for prayer: His mother recently died, and he now needs God's favor and wisdom regarding the inheritance because of a complicated family situation. I also ask that the Lord help him to walk more and more in the love of Christ (1 Corinthians 13:1-3) and give him insight and understanding into God's ways (Proverbs 2:3), in Jesus' name. Amen. Thank you for your prayers! May the Lord bless you abundantly (Luke 6:38, Job 42:10), and may He bless Israel, in Jesus' name. Amen! Sole Deo Gloria PS And I pray that the Lord sends out harvesters into His harvest (Matthew 9:38). |

