Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 01-18-2013 04:00 AM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their life. Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by IrisCM - 03-04-2009 11:05 AM |
| NOW faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1 Lord Jesus, I lift Guest in prayer my Lord, I pray that the situation is done according to Your will and that everything is in Guest favor. I ask in Jesus Holy name, amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 03-04-2009 01:42 AM |
| Please pray into my situation I really need a breakthrough and some practical help and prayer support |

