Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Friendships
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 09-10-2023 04:10 PM
(09-10-2023 05:39 AM)Guest Wrote:  Let us remember our best friend is Jesus Christ, all others will fail us at one time or another.
Lord we all are in need of good friends that will be our prayer partners and will encourage us, also introduce us to other Christians friends. Unfortunately so many so called Christians think they supposed to judge others instead of praying for them. Lord open our eyes to what it is to be a real Christians and draw others to you not push them away. I pray in Jesus name amen.

Psalms 73:25-26 New King James Version (NKJV)
Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
It's true. Others will fail us. But we can depend on Jesus.
May we reflect His love to others and be united in Him.
With a strong foundation in Him, it's easier to not be crushed if others hurt us, may we know who we are in Him, know His specific will and purpose for us and love each other as we stay close to the vine.
Posted by Guest - 09-10-2023 05:39 AM
Let us remember our best friend is Jesus Christ, all others will fail us at one time or another.
Lord we all are in need of good friends that will be our prayer partners and will encourage us, also introduce us to other Christians friends. Unfortunately so many so called Christians think they supposed to judge others instead of praying for them. Lord open our eyes to what it is to be a real Christians and draw others to you not push them away. I pray in Jesus name amen.
Posted by Guest - 09-09-2023 06:47 PM
Lord send a special Christian friend into this guest's life and let them nurture the friendship so it grows in you
Also I ask this for me, and let me not feel judged by a Christian friend, but let there be love and freedom in You
In Jesus I pray
Posted by odkool - 09-09-2023 11:02 AM
I have no friends who are Christians, which is not good. I need friends who truly love God. My prayer request is to get friends who love God and follow Jesus.