Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 07-10-2021 03:56 PM |
| Yes we serve an awesome God who is real and loves us very much. Thank you God for we know we are loved by you. Amen! |
| Posted by Guest - 07-10-2021 08:22 AM |
|
Thank you Lord for answering me one of my prayers, now I feel so relieved and my nerves calm down. You are a real loving God who hears our prayers and answer them gladly when we cry out to you with a heart repented and full of love for you. I glorify and praise your holy name day and night, and you know how much I love and adore you, thanks again Lord. |

