Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Financial Need
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by IrisCM - 02-24-2009 09:03 AM
Father God, I pray that you help this person from this financial situation Lord. I pray that you bring a financial blessing to this person Lord Jesus. Times are hard my Lord and your people need your help more than ever and you are a God of Goodness and Mercy Lord. You are a Faithful God who takes care of his people. I pray and ask this only in your name Jesus, amen.
Posted by bcshelvsme - 02-24-2009 08:24 AM
Heavenly Father please send help from above to this person and bring them out of their financial difficulty soon. May they always make you the cornerstone of their life. I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name, Amen! Warrior
Posted by Guest - 02-23-2009 07:28 PM
Please agree with me in prayer for God to move sovereignly in my dire financial situation. I trust Him.