Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 08-02-2020 01:30 AM |
|
Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural deliverance and healing over this family. In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family. Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family. Thank You Lord |
| Posted by Guest - 08-01-2020 09:55 AM |
|
Lord revive this son in You In Jesus' love |
| Posted by Guest - 08-01-2020 06:30 AM |
| Lord have your perfect will on this prayer request and healing on this son. Give your peace and strength to this parent, also give them wisdom on how to teach their son to have respect them and others. Break this addiction the son has with those videos games, and any other addictions he may have. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus, amen. |
| Posted by 222 - 07-31-2020 07:59 PM |
| Jesus please heal my son depression and laziness. He just don’t have energy doing anything. Lord please heal his boring or laziness about going to school. Lord give him energy and happiness for going to school. Dispel him from staying in bed too long with phone, video games, eating disorder and other problems. Please Bless his daily school life for happy and wants to go school. Make him for always want to eat. Miracle healing required for him. Lord please touch his heart and mind to understanding the responsibilities of life. |

