Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Rent and water money
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 11-24-2019 10:05 AM
Father in heaven hear the plea of your child Claudia, and provide for her a way for her and her children. Send them the financial blessing they need to be able to pay the rent and water bill. Give them a happy and blessed holidays, as you keep your guardian angels over them at all times. Guide Claudia steps in life to a closer walk with you as you lead her to a better life in you. I pray in the merciful and mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Warrior
Posted by Claudia - 11-24-2019 09:25 AM
Please Lord,
Help me find a way to come up with 600.00 to be able to pay my rent and water.i dont want to get evicted. I dont want my kids to suffer because I cant provide for them. Please help me take this stress off me so I can make my kids happy. Lord I need you please hear my prayer.
Amen