Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 05-06-2019 12:04 PM |
|
Sometimes the feelings we get can be the holy spirit alerting us not to go in the direction we are going or planing to go. It has happened to me many times in my life and now looking back I know it was from God, because I can see now in the danger I could have been if I didn't listen to what the spirit was telling me. As long as it's nothing that will hurt others, yourself, or grieve the holy spirit, it is better to follow the instincts that has God given us. Lord guide this person in the way they should go as you direct their path. Teach them to listen to you holy spirit to guide their life and get more into our holy word so they can learn wisdom and have a more abundant life in you. I pray in Jesus name amen. |
| Posted by Chris8 - 05-06-2019 04:49 AM |
|
When i was addicted to drink beer (Thank You Lord i am free now) i don't remember to use to have a bad feeling just desire to drink beer. Feelings not always can be trusted because feelings can lie. But. The Word ( Jesus Christ ) can not lie. In general speaking is important to filter not only feelings but all things and if is something agaisnt what Scripture says then better avoid it or according with Psalms 16:7 and Jeremiah 33:3 to pray to The Lord to reveal the truth about what is needed to be known. Did you asked Lord Jesus Christ to be your Savior and Lord ? After this received water baptism according with Matthew 28:18-20 ? If you did then feel free to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm according with Revelation 1:6 KJV. Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit. In Jesus Name i decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this person. Thank You Lord |
| Posted by Guest349 - 05-05-2019 08:02 PM |
| I just have an important question to me. Please answer only if you want/can and if you have time. I have had more than one time I have had a bad feeling related to doing something. Can that be a sign that god is telling me to avoid doing it or that I might get into trouble for doing it? |

