Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: General protection and well being
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 04-27-2019 12:19 PM
Lord I praise you and I thank you. Father forgive me of my sins as I forgive others. Jesus please cover my family my home my car my job my peace my dog my health my finances and my name and reputation in your shed blood. Jesus please send your angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack me. Jesus please vastly improve my financial situation and help me to be able to fix my teeth and to have greatly improved health and wellness. Jesus with my health it would be nice to be able to retire early and truly enjoy what life I still have. Please bless me financially so that this can happen. I ask this all in the name of Jesus. Thank you father.