Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Finances
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 02-05-2009 07:27 PM
Please pray that I can meet my financial obligations. I have a bunch of things that are all due around the same time (taxes, car license, & other payments). I don’t know how I’m going to swing it. So please pray that I can find some extra work to do, or that something comes thru so I can get everything taken care of in time and not have my wages attached. Thank you.