Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: General protection and well being
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 01-31-2019 10:50 AM
Lord, I thank you and I praise you Jesus please forgive me of my sins and help me to remember to forgive quickly. Please bring the shed blood of Jesus over my family, my dog, my self, my health, my job, my car, my peace, my finances, and my name and reputation. Please, Father, send your angels ahead of me to stop all evil that would attack me or my coworkers. Father bless all of my work relationships and the relationships I have with my patients and families. God bless my heart function and help me to not have stomach problems. Thank you, Father, for answering these prayers. I ask them all in the name of Jesus.