Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by faithfulone - 02-02-2018 01:49 AM |
|
Prayer: great prayer for them or you to agree with In the name of Jesus, the Name that is above every Name & ALL things (Phil. 2:9,10 & Eph. 1:20-23), I bind up every unclean spirit & assignment coming against me, (my children, family) from, by or through anyone or anything, named or unnamed, known or unknown, 7 generations back. In the name of Jesus, I bind up the principalities, powers, rulers’ of the darkness of this world, spiritual wickedness & hosts in high places, & the prince of power of the air. In Jesus name, I bind up the strongman, the old man, every prince & stronghold, the spirit of antichrist, every evil spirit & plague, the spirit of confusion, illusion & delusion. In Jesus name, I bind up the spirit of infirmity, sickness, disease, pain, addiction, affliction, calamity, the devourer, the destroyer, the accuser, the deceiver, the corrupter & every spirit of poverty. In the name of Jesus, I bind up the spirit of strife & division, back biting & gossip, critical & judgmental spirits, spirits of resistance & hindrance, every spirit of retribution, revenge & retaliation, & the lying, seducing, deceiving spirit of deception. (I TIM. 4:1,2) In the name of Jesus, I bind up every root of fear, doubt, unbelief, discouragement & every deadly D from despair to depression, the spirit of pride, rebellion, disobedience, self, ego, independence, unforgiveness, bitterness, lust & the flesh. THE LORD JESUS CHRIST REBUKE YOU YOU EVIL, UNCLEAN SPIRITS. (Jude 9, Zec. 3:2) I loose, in the name of Jesus Christ, deliverance, freedom & liberation, peace, joy, hope, gladness of heart, love, healing & wholeness, mercy & grace, blessings & favor, restoration of the years that the locusts have eaten (Joel 2:25), the resurrection power of Jesus Christ, a mighty harvest, & a boldness to witness for Christ. Amen and Amen!! |
| Posted by Guest - 01-31-2018 09:21 AM |
| Lord help this family with whatever it is they are dealing at this time. Bring them out from the darkness into your light, as you have your perfect will is done in their lives and their situation. Depart from them all evil forces trying to destroy them. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ amen. |
| Posted by ShawnBlue - 01-31-2018 09:16 AM |
| Lord, may you be with this family in their time trouble and darkness... Give them light and peace that is in your name Jesus Christ. Amen |
| Posted by Guest - 01-31-2018 03:04 AM |
| My friend says that her family has a very dark day today. Dear Heavenly Father, dear Jesus, help them all through the dark valley! |

