Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 01-21-2018 03:22 PM |
|
Where sin abounds; grace abounds much more romans 5:20 Lord when we truly seek thee we shall find thee - please reassure Chris that all will be well and that he is forgiven. Guide him to a new beginning inYou |
| Posted by ShawnBlue - 01-21-2018 09:34 AM |
| Lord, please lift these fears and concerns and let your peace be their assurance that everything will be okay in your name Jesus. Amen |
| Posted by Chris - 01-21-2018 07:45 AM |
|
Jesus, I need a friend right now. I need You to be my friend. My heart is broken. I don't deserve anything. I'm so unbelievably concerned about my parents. Will they live forever? Will they be ok? Will they have a sure future? Are You looking out for them? Are You protecting them, and keeping them healthy? Will You keep them from pain and hurt and heartache? Will You protect them from the terrible things of this dark world? My parents and I are in such an overwhelming fight in our souls... Where will we live when my dad retires in the next two years? What will we eat? How will we get on? Will we be ok? These unanswered questions have a strong grip around my throat and I am suffocating with terror... We have nowhere to turn, but to You Jesus. What do we do? Where do we go? Where can we find peace? Do You still collect my tears? Can You feel my heartache? I don't know what to say. I don't know how to ask. I am the biggest sinner I know. And I cannot tame my tongue. I never do the right things I want to do, but always end up doing the wrong things I don't want to do. Jesus, will you please take over? What hope do we have? |

