Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 07-24-2019 11:40 PM |
|
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is agaisnt this person. Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this person. Thank You Lord |
| Posted by Guest - 11-28-2017 07:33 PM |
|
Lord help this person to find a good paying job soon, and a place to live in that they can afford, also a car that is in good working condition for them to get back and forth to work. Jesus you see they are trying hard to be able to support them self rather than to be on welfare. Lord just as you helped us so long ago when we lost our home to be able to find another, and my husband to find work after he had lost the good paying one he had. Extend this person the same kind of help you gave us. I pray in your most precious name Jesus Christ, amen. |
| Posted by ShawnBlue - 11-28-2017 09:33 AM |
| Lord, please bless this one with the means to live and support themselves... Lord, please give them help in their situation and protect them I pray in your merciful name Jesus. Amen |
| Posted by Hope4Tomorrow - 11-28-2017 06:54 AM |
|
Just found out that I don't qualify for any kind of help even though I am homeless and only have at temporary address. (No food stamps or Medicaid.) I have been actively seeking work, but haven't had any luck due to not having a car and there's no bus service available in this area. At this point, a miracle is needed. It's not that I'm not grateful to have a place to stay, but work would be most helpful and my own place to stay may help change things as well. All prayers are greatly appreciated. Thank you. P.S. Thank you God, for having gotten me this far and for all you do for me. |

