Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Crownofglory - 05-26-2017 02:41 PM |
| Deliverance will only come from the binding of strongman as written in the bible then we can plunder his house for the goods. I started bind/ loosening daily and I have been set free from all hindrances. I will help you and lead you to sources if you so desire. It really works and gives you a lot of power! |
| Posted by ricky100 - 05-24-2017 09:11 PM |
|
NEW PRAYER REQUEST 1 "*Please pray for me that I can get into school and receive Financial aid-asap at colleges, universities, or training school programs. Please pray for me that I am safe and in good health. Tyj. *Please pray for me that my student Plus Loan is approved as soon as possible. Please pray for me, that I am healing, healthy, able to live my life and take care of myself, with goodworks, prosperity, employment and protection, until 2057.I pray for this, and I ask this from God for my human existence here on earth(alive and living), in Jesus Name. Amen. TYJ *Please pray for me that my DPSS benefits are given and housing provided .Please pray for me that my school financial aid is processed as soon as possible. tyj *Please pray for me, that my relocation to California goes smoothly, and that I am able to find the right apartment, and the right job, and to maintain good health, goodworks, and good livelihood. Please pray for Me that I can get my job at Los Angeles Unified School District back. Pray for me that all spiritual attacks on my life, my mind, my body ,my soul, and my spirit, are Stopped. Love, Ricky100"""""""" ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|



