Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Urgent prayers
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 04-06-2017 03:37 AM
Please pray the Lord heals me soon, been so ill and older, so overwhelmed with so many things going on in my life as I serve my Lord. Now the devil's attacking my phone, since I had taken up some issues with them. Don't know what to do, so many desicions to be made I pray Lord's guidance favor and wisdom that He stop all these attacks, and all those that promised to help would be convicted to help me Now, by His Blood covering and gives us strength protection and healing and on loved ones and removes all pain to my Feet. Praying God meet all our needs quickly and put His enemies under our feet. I praise Him in the good and the bad, Amen Bless you!