Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Protection and help
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 04-02-2017 12:55 PM
I prayed for you. God bless you!
Posted by Guest - 03-31-2017 06:03 PM
Lord I thank you and I praise you Father please forgive me of my sins as I forgive others. Lord Jesus please cover my family my friends my dog my job my car my finances my health my relationships and my name and reputation in your shed blood.
Jesus please send your angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack me be it human demonic or circumstantial.
Lord please protect and nurture my friendships Please bless my relationship with Jenny.
Lord give me wisdom and decernment concerning her.
Lord please help me to be at peace Lord bless all of my work relationships. Lord help me to be the best I can be at work tonight. Lord help me to do well socially at work.
Jesus please provide plenty of CNA's throughout my entire shift tonight.
Thank you father for answering these prayers I ask them all in the name of your son Jesus. Amen