Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: STOMACH
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 03-18-2017 11:26 AM
I prayed for you. God bless you!
Posted by Chris8 - 03-17-2017 04:08 AM
Lord i pray that Your will be done in this person's life in Jesus Name Amen
In Jesus Name i speak life and healing over this person Amen
Psalms 107:20 Amen
Isaiah 54:17 Amen
Isaiah 53:5 Amen
Posted by Brother_David - 03-16-2017 02:04 PM
Heavenly Father bless this dear one who is suffering from nausea and stomach issues. Bless them and restore their stomach to it's normal functions and comfort.

I pray this in Jesus mighty name,

Amen
Posted by guest 1 - 03-16-2017 08:06 AM
Please pray that this nausea I feel will go away quickly. I can't stand it anymore.