Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 10-26-2016 08:09 PM |
|
Be sure that all evil doors in your life are closed. Isaiah 54:17 Amen |
| Posted by Guest - 10-26-2016 07:04 PM |
| Lord, please help and protect these people. You know what they face. In the loving name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen |
| Posted by Guest Guest - 10-26-2016 11:17 AM |
Pray please for a girl I know with a controlling spirit- that she will be set free from it in the name of Jesus- and that i will be filled with His grace, power and love and stand up to it and let this person know clearly in love that I will not be controlled.![]()
|


