Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 11-03-2019 02:08 AM |
|
Lord in Jesus Name I pray mercy and grace over this family. In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family. Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this family. Thank You Lord |
| Posted by Guest - 08-17-2016 06:52 PM |
| Lord, please help this person in their needs. Thank You. In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen |
| Posted by shale - 08-17-2016 12:45 PM |
|
Dear Lord please help me with the burden of the legal proceedings I keep having with my ex husband. I am tired of fighting this uphill battle. I love my children with all of my heart but I can't keep going with this fight in court. Please guide me into the right direction and help me feel strong. Please help me find the right person and people who understand me to help me through this and get to the other side. I am up against what seems to be an impossible situation. I need to be in my sons life but it is my ex husbands desire to cut me down to nothing and has been for years. I've fought through cancer and the abuse and courts. Now I am here but he still is trying to hurt me by using our child. I know what he is doing is wrong. He doesn't see it that way though. I am losing hope and I don't like to feel the darkness I am going into. I need protection from others ill intent and I need rest. My heart and mind feel so weary. I can't do this anymore alone. Please God help me and hold me up. Please send your Angels to watch over and protect me. Please help me find peace. In Jesus name I pray Amen. |

