Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer for a miracle
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 05-29-2016 09:39 PM
Lord, please help this person and all those who mourn for lost love. We prayer for miracles only You could make happen. Your will be done. In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen
Posted by Guest - 05-27-2016 08:42 PM
Dear all,

Please pray for me in reuniting with my ex. I treasure her with all of my heart and know that she is the woman whom I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with. Lord, I have faith in you and love you with all of my heart. And when we reunite, all the glory will go to God, and I will share my miracle and the word of God with the World! In Jesus name I pray. Amen.