Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Overcoming addiction and finding the Lord
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 10-12-2016 12:12 AM
In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this young lady and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their life. Amen
Posted by scc92844 - 03-29-2016 08:54 AM
Thank you for taking the time to pray for my boyfriend, Eric and I. Please pray that he find the Lord and overcome his drug addiction. He is terribly depressed and relies on drugs to get him through it. I see glimpses of the Lord in his heart and I pray that the Lord speaks to his heart soon and that Eric realizes all he needs is the Lord's love and forgiveness. Please pray that he and I grow stronger in our relationship and our relationship with the Lord.