Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Wow!
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 09-16-2015 07:59 PM
Lord, thank You for all the good work and interventions You stage in our lives. I know someone who needs an intervention. Please help this person. Please help this person see Your will. Please help them act in accordance with Your will. Please protect this person from all those who would lead them astray, both goodnatured and not. Please help, Lord. Please, please help. In the name of your son, Jesus Christ, the One who died for our sins, thank you, and I pray, Amen
Posted by m12281515 - 08-20-2015 09:30 AM
I don't know God's plans for us but I am so amazed by his mercy on my family. My kids get hysterical and stay that way for their 3 hr visit with birth mom and dad. They keep canceling their visits and did so today again right after I prayed for it to be cancelled. It spares my children from suffering. They are traumatized after the visit, clinging to me afraid I'm going to let them go again. Thank you Lord for another day of peace, thank you for your mercy and love, I am humbled. In Jesus name I thank you, Amen.