Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by eugene - 04-07-2015 08:29 AM |
| Amen! |
| Posted by Guest - 04-05-2015 11:53 AM |
| Heavenly Father, I agree with this guest in her prayer for this situation in her life in the Name of Jesus. I believe with all of my heart that You will show her Your Will for her life. Since she is willing to give this up if it is not of You, this shows that she desires Your Will above her own in this matter. Show her soon what to do and bless her abundantly no matter what the outcome of this situation. If this young man is not for her, show her that You have a different plan and help her to walk in it. If he is to be her husband, I pray that You would Bless them both in their marriage. Amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 04-04-2015 08:12 AM |
| Lord I love Mark Lord take control of our relationship for You know if he is the right man for me to get married. If he is the right one then God help us get together and if it's not him then God please close this door. Thank you |

