Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: In You, Elohim my Father, I take shelter...
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by yeshuaboy - 03-23-2015 06:13 AM
In You, Elohim my Father, I take shelter, let me never be disgraced. In Your justice deliver me, hear me and speedily rescue me. Be a sheltering rock for me, a mighthy stronghold to save me. For You are my rock, my stronghold, for Your name's sake, guide me, lead me.

Release me from the net they have spread out for me, because You are my safety. Into Your hands I entrust my spirit, You will save me, Eternal One.

O Elohim of truth, You hate those who worship false and empty idols, but I put my trust in You. I will be glad and rejoice in Your love. Please look at my wretchedness and know the miseries of my soul. Do not handed me over to the enemy but give my feet space to roam.

Take pity on me, Eternal One. I am in trouble now. Grief wastes my eyes, my throat and my inner parts. My life is worn out with sorrow, my years with sighs, my strength yields under misery, my bones are wasting away.

But I put my trust in You, Yahweh, I say You are my Elohim. My days are in Your hand, rescue me from the hands of my enemies and persecutors, from all kind of evil, trouble and illness. Save me and heal me. Let Your face smile on Your servant, save me in Your love in Yeshua's name. Amen, so be it. Halleluyah.

From the Holy Bible: Psalm 31 (Jerusalem Bible, adapted)