Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 09-19-2014 10:49 AM |
|
Dear Lord I know you created these little furry creatures just as you have created us. Therefore, I know you love them as much as we do or more. Protect this cat wherever it may be, an help it find it's way back home soon, let it be safe, and not hungry nor inujred. If it is not longer alive let this family find out what really happened to their beloved pet so they can have closer in their life. Give them peace and comfort, for you know how much we love our pets. I pray this in Jesus name amen. |
| Posted by guest - 09-19-2014 08:25 AM |
Please pray for safe return of a missing cat. If the cat's life has already been lost, please pray that closure and peace about this will be found soon,thanks.
|

