Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer Needed for Legal Problem
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 12-08-2016 05:04 PM
In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this person and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their life. Amen
Psalms 107:20 Amen
Posted by beth_hager1 - 06-27-2014 10:45 PM
Dear Lord I know that you know all about this. I pray that members of the body of Christ are walking along side and supporting your child as he/she deals with this issue. I pray that all needed deliverance and accountability relating to this will be asserted and that all wounds will be healed. In Jesus name amen.
Posted by DJ1979 - 06-26-2014 04:03 PM
Hi. I am in major need of prayer. I feel alone and need to be lifted up to God in prayer. I need prayer for a legal problem(s) that I am facing. I have confessed my sins openly to Jesus, and have begged Him for forgiveness. I vowed to Him that I would never make this same sin again in my life. I asked Him to was me of my iniquities and sins, and asked Him to please grant me favor my legal problem.
Please lift me up on prayer. I need it.