Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: wheedle hopelessness
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 03-30-2014 12:35 AM
I too, as distant and limited as i am care about you. God does care about you. You were created with divine purpose and intent. Hold on, let our creator hold you in his arms. Jesus loves you. Just hold on to that. The Creator of the Universe loves YOU. I will pray for you tonight that you could just feel at least a tiny spark of hope tonight,
Posted by eugene - 03-30-2014 12:28 AM
Our Father, who is in control, Who uphold all things by the word of His power, Who as His eyes on us for our good, Who works all things according to the counsel of His will. Supreme Sovereign in everything including in qualities: supreme in love, power, wisdom, forgiveness, mercy, patience & kindness.
Father we rejoice in the way You comfort & remain faithful to us. Abba Father with the power & strength of Your Spirit give us like Paul the ability to adapt in changing circomstances & in regard with our need, help us to learn to be content in whatever state we are. After doing all we can with what You have giving us with what we have where we are help us to let go & trust that You would provide for our needs.
Posted by Guest - 03-25-2014 07:11 PM
Although I do not know you
Our paths have never crossed
You reach out and are heard
We are not given more than we can handle
The Lord is with you always
Tonight in my prayers
Posted by travelcrazy - 03-25-2014 05:56 PM
I sit down beside you
We play, laugh, and chat
Then you turn around and hurt me more than i can handle
I am forced to leave or die
There is no-one to pick me up
You leave me behind alone
Am i only made to care about Jesus
Am I so untalented
Has all choosen to make me live without a purpose
Story of my life, I'm 20
Sorry I forgot to ask how you are