Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer For Favour
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 12-11-2013 01:34 PM
Father i pray in Jesus name that OA123 find salvation through the blood of Jesus. In JEsus name Amen
Posted by OA123 - 12-09-2013 11:44 PM
I cancel the dream I had that I was walked out of my office. Since then, I have been having some challenges at work. I cancel that dream & I decree that it shall not manifest in the physical in Jesus name. Amen.

I ask that God should surround me with favour as a shield. I pray that God’s favour will cover me and any mistakes I might make.

Also, please pray that I get the job I am interviewing for in London. I am praying that God should resurrect my Data Management career. By this time next year, I want to be a contractor DM earning £500 per day, by God’s Grace. Also, please, pray that God should count me worthy of making heaven. Thank You.