Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: immediate toothache pain relief
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 08-25-2013 06:07 AM
Lord we come against all pain in our bodies & command it to cease particularly with our teeth. You can supernaturally fill them Lord our healer please give wisdom in this & give us,guest peace & rest IJN. amen.
Posted by Guest - 08-25-2013 03:08 AM
For the last 5+ hours I have been in the worst tooth pain I've had in at least a LONG time. It is around 5am & i cant even lay down to go to sleep because it is so bad. I started praying a few hours ago and have been looking up verses about pain & healing to read/say and different prayers for healing. It finally started to ease for a minute or 2 while commanding it to go away again a little bit ago but though i know it Will go away, in the name of Jesus, it hasnt yet. I know God will be relieving me of this excruciating pain, but I'd really appreciate someone joining me in praying for it. Thank you VERY much.AmenAmenAmen