Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer for healing
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by hettababy - 05-16-2013 04:47 PM
I ask for prayers of healing. I am scheduled for surgery on Monday May 20, 2013 at 6:00AM. I pray and ask for God's healing my surgery will go well, with no side effects as well as my results will be negative of ovarian cancer. Three years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer, therefore I ask for prayers from all the results from my oophrectomy will be that of cancer free, no blood clots or risks after. Please pray for me.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers
Loretta