Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 03-13-2013 09:16 AM |
| Heavenly Father, I ask in the Mighty Name of Jesus that You bring Your Shalom to this situation. Touch the heart of this daughter and help her to surrender to Your Will in this. Give her perfect Shalom knowing that her mother is with You and suffering no more pain. Help her to seek You with ALL her heart knowing that if she wants to see her mom again, she needs to stay close to You, read Your Holy Word and love and obey You. God bless this precious family in Jesus Name! |
| Posted by evesrib - 03-13-2013 04:26 AM |
| My sister is in the hospital and she has been going downhill ever since her back surgery but she continued to get weaker and now there is nothing more the doctors can do and they want permission to pull the plug. She is living by the machines onlyand her daughter does not want the doctors to pull the plug because she does not want to let go yet. My prayer is for God to touch her heart to help her understand that her momhas suffered so much in the past month and she will not come back to us all and to let go and let God take His child home to rest in peace. I know how hard it is because I have been in this situation when I lost my 4 year old son that I lost many years ago but I had to let after watching him drift away from on a daily basis for a whole month!! Please pray for her and the rest of the family also. I would love to see my sister at peace with her Father above!! Thank you for your prayers in advance. |

