Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 03-07-2013 09:47 PM |
| Dear Heavenly Holy Father Please IZA with the financial help they need and I give you all the honor,glory,and praise to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. |
| Posted by Chris8 - 03-07-2013 04:30 PM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by iza - 03-07-2013 08:48 AM |
|
My family is facing a financial crisis. For weeks i have been praying for God to answer. We are in so much debt. Tomorrow we have no money to buy food. We have people to pay, workers to pay this weekend, checques to fund on Monday, materials to buy for our business to be delivered on wednesday and we have no cash to finance all of these. Our business is falling. We are bankrupt. Im so scared. We are praying for business deals to materialize as soon as possible. I dont know how. All i know is God is in control...but sometimes i cant help myself but focus on my problem because i know that i really have nothing to pay everything. I have a toddler. She needs milk, diaper. Pls pray for us. We need God's strength to get by...and God's provision. Thank you! God bless us all |

