Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 12-13-2012 05:46 PM |
| Dear Heavenly Holy Father Please provide for guest finical needs and please lead guest to their soul mate and please help guest health to improve and please bless guest in all they do and I give you all the honor,glory,and praise to whom all power belongs. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. |
| Posted by Guest - 12-13-2012 03:48 PM |
|
I need miracles immediately i regards to my finances,I need at least a lump sum of £4300 to pay the arrears to the CSA and I need an extra increase in my income by at least £500 per month,every month I need prayer that the CSA will not ever take any money from my pay. I now need to united with my true beautiful love of my life/soul mate and wife to be and for my health to improve,I ask in Jesus name,amen |

