Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 12-12-2012 12:25 PM |
|
PLEZ PRAY FOR MY CUOSIN IN IRAQ,SHE IS 30S YR OLD SUDDENLY DEVELOPED LOSS OF CONCIOSNESS,SHE HAD 2 CHILDREN, NOW SHE IS IN CONCENTRATED CARE UNIT. PLEZ PRAY FOR GOD TO PUT HIS HAND UPON THIS FAMILY TO HEAL THEIR MOTHER.SHE IS IN VERY CRITICAL SITUATION AND IM AFRAID FROM BRAIN DAMAGE BECAUSE OF PROLONG RECURRENT HYPOGLYCEMIA AND SUSPISION OF ENCEPHALITIS. THAAAANKS ALOT AND GOD BLESS YOU AND FAMILY |
| Posted by ricky100 - 12-12-2012 09:45 AM |
|
Please pray for me that I can get into school and receive Financial aid-asap at Walsh and others. Please pray for me to receive a job. So that I can relocate. Please pray for me that i am safe and in good health. Tyj. My landlord(Geetha ), has wrongly overcharged me for rent, and then landlord Geetha, imposed late fees. Please pray for me tyj. Please pray for me tyj.Please pray for me that my student Plus Loan is approved as soon as possible-at Walsh and others. tyj *Please pray for me, that the Eviction (and any court fees, or late fees against me), is stopped and halted.tyj, and that i am able to keep housing for as long as needed. Please pray for me, that I am healing, healthy, able to live my life and take care of myself, with goodworks, prosperity,employment and protection, until 2057.I pray for this, and I ask this from God for my human existance here on earth(alive and living), in Jesus Name. Amen. TYJ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|



