Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Dawn1 - 10-12-2012 03:38 AM |
| FATHER GOD, MAKE KEVIN INTO A MAN AFTER YOUR OWN HEART. MAKE HIM INTO A MAN AFTER YOUR STRATEGY. MAKE HIM INTO THE HUSBAND YOU HAVE CALLED HIM TO BE. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN |
| Posted by Icr517 - 10-11-2012 05:01 AM |
| Thank you. |
| Posted by Dawn1 - 10-10-2012 03:50 PM |
| FATHER GOD, PLEASE GRANT KEVIN DIRECTION, DISCERNMENT, GUIDANCE, PROVISION, AND WISDOM. LET HIS FAITH BE RENEWED. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN |
| Posted by JesusLovesYou!!! - 10-10-2012 11:44 AM |
| Heavenly Father, Kevin's enemy is satan. He wants to destroy him. But God, Your Word is stronger than satan, and that is what I pray on my loved one's behalf. God, please honor the praying of Your Word and defeat satan in his life! I pray, God, that Your presence will go with forever. (Exodus 33:14) I pray that Kevin has his sense exercised to disern both good and evil. (Hewbrews 5:14) God, in accordance with Your Word, I pray that You, God will open 's eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of satan to God, that he may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Jesus. (Acts 26:18) I pray, God, that you preserve the soul of Kevin and deliver him out of the hand of the wicked. (Psalm 97:10) I pray that Kevin is strong and that the Word of God abides in him and that he has overcome the wicked one. (Colossians 2:15) I pray that Kevin will submit to you - God, and that he will resist the devil and he will flee from . (James 4:7) I pray that Kevin will not give place to the devil. (Ephesians 4:27) I pray that while Kevin is hard-pressed on every side, yet he is not crushed; he is perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not destroyed-always carrying about in his body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in his body. (2 Corinthians 4:8) I pray that though Kevin walks in the flesh, he does not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of his warfare are not carnal but mighty in You, God, for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. (2 Corinthians 10: 3-5) I pray, God, that the angel of the Lord encamps all around, who fears You, and deliver Kevin. (Psalm 34:7) I pray that Kevin will have the mind of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:16) Thank You, God, in the powerful name of Jesus, I pray. Amen |
| Posted by Icr517 - 10-10-2012 11:35 AM |
|
Please pray for my husband Kevin to remember the word of God and apply it to his life. He know the bible but has lost faith in God. Pray for him to renew his Faith. Thank you, |

