Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Dawn1 - 08-09-2012 01:17 AM |
|
GODFAVORSMEH, THE SAFEST PLACE TO BE IS IN THE WILL OF GOD. THE SAFEST THING TO DO IS TO PLACE YOUR PLANS INTO THE MASTERS HANDS. I'M PRAYING FOR GOD'S WILL IN YOUR LIFE. HAVE A BLESSED DAY! |
| Posted by Godfavorsmeh - 08-08-2012 07:27 PM |
| I need a blessing from above please as I pray for my self I ask u to pray nd fast fome as well. On thursday nd o friday I ask you to fast nd pray for me at 12pm for wisdom nd knowledge and understanding as well as a bright future that god bless me to keep pressing forward nd not worry bout my past pray tht I continue the faith in him praise his holy name god kno I not perfect and I did wrong md im just askin to join me in fasting and prayin for my future my heart and soul hads been yrouble and I just need a pice of mind amen amen and amen thank you for your time hope you all join me in fasting and praying at 12 pm thursday and friday god blesd |

