| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 04-17-2013 02:41 AM |
(05-17-2012 12:58 PM)Dottie2012 Wrote: .
.
I know you're tired. I know you feel overwhelmed. You may feel as though this crisis, this problem, this hard time will last forever. It won't. You are almost through. You don't just "think" it has been hard; it has been hard. You have been tested, tried, and retested on what you have learned. Your beliefs and your faith have been tried in fire. You have believed, then doubted, then, worked at believing some more. You have had to have faith even when you could not see or imagine what you were asked to believe. Others around you may have tried to convince you not to believe in what you were hoping you could believe. You have had opposition. You have not gotten to this place with total support and joy. You have had to work hard, in spite of what was happening around you. Sometimes, what motivated you was anger; sometimes fear. Things went wrong....more problems occurred than you anticipated. There were obstacles, frustrations, and annoyances en route. You did not plan on this being the way it would evolve. Much of this has been a surprise; some of it has not been at all what you desired. Yet, it has been good part of you, the deepest part that knows truth, has sensed this all along, even when your head told you that things were out of whack and crazy, that there was no plan or purpose, that God had forgotten you. So much has happened, and each incident....the most painful, the most troubling, the most surprising....has a connection. You are beginning to see and sense that. You never dreamt things would happen this way, did you? But they did. Now you are learning the secret....they were meant to happen this way, and this way is good, better than what you expected. You didn't believe it would take this long, either...did you? But it did. You have learned patience. You never thought you could have it, but now you know you do. You have been led. Many were the moments when you thought you were forgotten, when you were convinced you had been abandoned. Now you know you have been guided. Now things are coming into place. You are almost at the end of this phase, this difficult portion of the journey. The lesson is almost complete. You know....the lesson, you fought, resisted, and insisted you could not learn. Yes, that one. You have almost mastered it. You have been changed from the inside out. You have been moved to a different level, a higher level, a better level. You have been climbing a mountain. It has not been easy, but mountain climbing is never easy. Now, you are near the top. A moment longer, and the victory shall be yours. Steady your shoulders. Breathe deeply. Move forward in confidence and peace. The time is coming to relish and enjoy all which you have fought for. That time is drawing near, finally. I know you have thought before that the time was drawing near, only to learn that it wasn't. But now, the reward is coming. You know that too. You can feel it. Your struggle has not been in vain. For every struggle on this journey, there is a climax, a resolution. Peace, joy, abundant blessings, and reward are yours here on earth. Enjoy! There will be more mountains, but now you know how to climb them. And you have learned the secret of what is at the top......abundant life! Freedom! Everything that your heart has desired. It will all come to pass. Remember to keep climbing to the top, don't look back. You will make it because Jesus is leading the way and has a hold on you that will never release. He will make sure that you have success. You will make it. Don't give up! And remember, I love you, but Jesus loves you so much more than I ever could. God Bless you reading this message.
Our God Is An Awesome God!
|
| Posted by Guest - 04-09-2013 08:02 AM |
|
After reading this message, if you feel God is speaking to you in your spirit....IT IS FOR YOU. Receive and believe in Jesus' name. God bless !!!
|
| Posted by Guest - 05-19-2012 06:14 AM |
|
I have been in valley long enough and by the grace of Almighty God moved me up on top of the mountain. And it looks good up here. Praise the Lord.
|
| Posted by Guest - 05-19-2012 02:28 AM |
|
I claim it Dottie Amen. I meant...Is that God speaking to me or what? I also claim Pro.25...when our enemies are hungry we give them food..., its like piling hot coals on their heads, and the Lord will reward you amen thank you.
|
| Posted by adoring1 - 05-18-2012 05:39 AM |
|
Amen Abbie...in our weakness we find His strength. Thank you Dottie for sharing this.
|
| Posted by abbie - 05-18-2012 05:00 AM |
SO DESPERATELY NEEDED THANK YOU SO MUCH DOTTIE*********AND DAWN I ALSO STAND WITH YOU ABOUT THAT SCRIPTURE******
WHEN I AM WEAK THEN HE IS STRONG SAID SO MANY TIMES IN MY LIFE IN REALITY I SHOULD BE SAYING IT EVERY*****SECOND****OF MY LIFE
AMEN JESUS AMEN
|
| Posted by Dawn1 - 05-18-2012 01:38 AM |
THIS IS OF THE KEY SCRIPTURES THAT REMINDS ME OF GOD'S GRACE BEING SUFFICENT. AND THAT THERE IS POWER IN WEAKNESSES.
2 CORINTHIANS 12:9- "BUT HE SAID TO ME, "MY GARCE IS SUFFICENT FOR YOU, FOR MY POWER IS MADE PERFECT IN WEAKNESES." THEREFORE I WILL BOAST ALL THE MORE GLADLY ABOUT MY WEAKNESSES, SO THAT CHRIST'S POWER MAY REST ON ME."
|
| Posted by Dottie2012 - 05-18-2012 01:37 AM |
(05-18-2012 01:01 AM)Guest Wrote: Amen Dottie, was that God speaking to me? Im standing on those promises Amen...thank you!
My sister in Christ Jesus, if you feel in your spirit that God is speaking to you, claimed it in Jesus' name and amen.
|
| Posted by Guest - 05-18-2012 01:01 AM |
|
Amen Dottie, was that God speaking to me? Im standing on those promises Amen...thank you!
|
| Posted by azclassic - 05-17-2012 01:11 PM |
|
I thank you for these words Dottie, I have experienced all of these. I'm trying to climb to the top of that mountain. I know that the Lord will see me through. Thank you for your words of encouragment. God Bless You Dottie!!
|
| This thread has more than 10 replies. Read the whole thread. |