Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by azclassic - 04-22-2012 12:40 PM |
| Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from this daughter. I pray that you will guide her in her life and that you will bless her. Lord I pray that she lives according to your word. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen. |
| Posted by b.d. - 04-20-2012 05:02 AM |
| Lord will You please Bless Your daughter on her bday & Protect her eventhough she be spending it not with her husband x but with this Other man. Lord shes your daugher have mercy on us & make things right that the little ones Not have to suffer thru this Please have Your way & will for all of us & plead your Blood over all our situations Justice will be served Mercy favor wisdom amen! |

