Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by azclassic - 04-22-2012 01:00 PM |
| Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from this woman. Lord with you all things possible. I pray that you will guide her in her life and that you will bless her health and finances. Lord I pray that she lives according to your word. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 04-20-2012 11:45 AM |
| Precious Jesus we pray that you bless this person according to your will. Give them the faith and trust in you that you are with them and will never forsake them. Let your light shine upon them and let them seek you so that you may strengthen them and give them hope for their future. Let your will be done in whatever place the live and give you all the honor and praise for you are in control of our lives and you know what is best for us in Jesus mighty name I pray amen!!!! |
| Posted by Guest - 04-20-2012 07:34 AM |
| Lord I pray this person knows & trust in Your word that will guide them to Your truths let this be the light that will shine where they need to go & give them Your wisdom peace to know the differance & be drawn to You then You will take of them~ God Bless amen! |
| Posted by oxilary1200 - 04-20-2012 04:05 AM |
I have allowed my depression and yearn for love and acceptance bring me to where today they talk to me . They told me last night that either I show them IMMEDIATLY that I am serious or this is over. I love this job. Its jsut i dont know anyone here as im new to houston. In the end i want to move to where home for me is in california , but i can not get there or anywhere if i dont stop NOW and fight. So today is my day of reckoning. Today is the day my future begins or its the last day I ever had a chance . I dont have any other options. No family really., No where to go . Cali I would have to get a apt for my best friend to move in with me to. Hes a great guy but is not going to support me thats not fair. So either today I fight. or i pack my bags. its been so hard as the devil will throw everything in my way. I havent slept as temptation and stress and fear kept haunting me. I must be strong I must FIght I must chose life![]()
|


