Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 04-08-2012 10:28 PM |
(04-07-2012 02:19 PM)Guest Wrote: I will be spending time with my boyfriends family this weekend and I pray that everything will go well. I always get a bit nervous. I pray that I will feel comfortable and not out of place. I pray they will grow to love and accept me. I pray that everything will go well this weekend.
DON'T YOU TRUST GOD? WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO PLEASE MEN(PEOPLE) INSTEAD OUR GOD THE FATHER THEN YOU WILL KNOW IF YOUR CURRENT BOYFRIEND IS GOD'S WILL TO BE YOUR HUSBAND. WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO PLEASE THE FAMILY OF YOUR BOYFRIEND MORE THAN OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN? WITHOUT FAITH YOU CANNOT PLEASE THE FATHER. BE BLESSED IN JESUS' NAME.
|
| Posted by Dawn1 - 04-08-2012 03:20 PM |
|
FATHER GOD I PRAY THAT EVERYTHING WENT WELL THIS WEEKEND ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
|
| Posted by Guest - 04-07-2012 02:19 PM |
|
I will be spending time with my boyfriends family this weekend and I pray that everything will go well. I always get a bit nervous. I pray that I will feel comfortable and not out of place. I pray they will grow to love and accept me. I pray that everything will go well this weekend.
|